Trucking Accident Lawyer Bangor ME
If you were injured in a trucking accident, you may want to consult with an experienced trucking accident lawyer Bangor ME respects, like David Bate. He has years of experience representing trucking accident victims and is ready to help you get justice. With him on your side, you may be more likely to obtain the compensation you deserve.
Common Causes of Trucking Accidents
Unfortunately, truck accidents occur every day. Some of them result from poor weather conditions or unforeseen road conditions, while others are due to driver error. When an accident is caused by someone’s negligence, injured victims may be entitled to compensation. You might be considering talking to a Bangor trucking accident lawyer if your accident was caused by one of the following negligent acts:
- Driver Fatigue: Truck drivers are only permitted to drive so many hours in a day to avoid fatigue. Unfortunately, not all truck drivers follow this rule and drive more hours than they are supposed to. When this happens, they may lose focus and even fall asleep behind the wheel, increasing the risk of accidents.
- Overloading: Trucks might be large vehicles, but that doesn’t mean they can handle all the weight in the world, In fact, if a truck is carrying too much weight, it can lead to accidents.
- Drunk Driving: Every state has laws against driving under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol. Commercial truck drivers may be subject to even stricter limitations than the standard .08% BAC level.
- Speeding: Truck drivers have to deliver their goods on time. Some deadlines are tight and may tempt some drivers to drive over the speed limit. Speeding can cause these drivers to crash into other vehicles at a high impact and do some major damage.
- Distracted Driving: A trucking accident lawyer Bangor ME relies on might also sees truck accidents that are caused by distracted driving. Examples of distracted driving can include texting, reading a map, or eating.
- Learn about Tire Failure Truck Accidents
What to Look for in a Trucking Accident Lawyer Bangor ME Trusts
There are many personal injury lawyers out there, so it can be difficult to choose the right one. Here are a few qualities you may want to look for in a trucking accident lawyer in Bangor ME:
- Experience: You may want to look for a trucking accident lawyer Bangor ME counts on who has several years of experience representing truck accident victims. A lawyer such as David Bate has been representing personal injury victims for years and has a great deal of experience when it comes to personal injury litigation.
- Reliable: It’s important to have a lawyer you can rely on. If a lawyer doesn’t return your phone calls in a timely manner, for example, he might not be the right lawyer for you.
- Confidence: A confident lawyer is more likely to present a strong argument in court and convince the jury that you deserve compensation for your injuries.
To schedule, a free consultation with a trucking accident lawyer Bangor ME offers, contact David Bate at (207) 945-3233.